Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ah..the things you find on Youtube!

I recently went on a holiday with some friends..and during this trip, they kept talking about and quoting 'Charlie bit me'.. I thought it was a cartoon or something..but figured I would look up this apparently infamous video, and here it is! Absolutely adorable.. Sure it will bring a smile to your face :)



It's great how easy it is to embed a video onto a site, so you can share the video directly with others. Hours can be lost browsing youtube though, there's just something for everyone and you can find the most random videos on here!

I think it could be quite handy to have a Youtube acccount/channel for your library (or maybe a joint one for a network of libraries in a Shire or City).
I can see it being used to promote school holiday programs, guest authors, story time, book club and many other things!

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this video as well I thought the brotherly love really showed through

    ReplyDelete